IMPORTANT: THE USE OF THE WEB SITE WWW.GLOBER.TV IMPLIES THAT YOU (THE USER) AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS, PRESENTED BY GLOBER.TV AND BY THIRD PARTIES:
A. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF WEB SITE WWW.GLOBER.TV
B. NOTIFICATION FROM GLOBER.TV
C. TERMS FOR FACEBOOK
- A. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF WEB SITE WWW.GLOBER.TV
CAREFULLY READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE FOR THE WEB SITE WWW.GLOBER.TV. THE USE OF THE WEB SITE IMPLIES THAT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, DO NOT USE THE WEB SITE WWW.GLOBER.TV.
1) The masculine gender includes the feminine gender. Glober.tv does not use epicene writing, although it is the norm, for reasons of clarity.
2) This Web Site www.glober.tv («Web Site») is operated and controlled by Glober.tv from its offices. The Web Site resides on servers located within the Province of Quebec, Canada, but can be accessed from jurisdictions whose laws may differ from those of the Province of Quebec. By accessing the Web Site the user agrees that the laws of the Province of Quebec and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, without regard to conflicts of law provisions, will apply to all matters arising out of or in connection with the Web Site. The user also agrees to abide to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the Province of Quebec with respect to such matters. Glober.tv makes no warranty or representation that any or all Content provided on the Web Site, or any other materials or services referenced therein, are lawful in other jurisdictions or available for use in all jurisdictions. The user agrees that if he accesses the Web Site outside Quebec, he is responsible for compliance with local laws.
3) If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
4) Except as expressly provided in a particular legal notice or on a particular web page, this Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the user and Glober.tv. No changes to this Agreement shall take effect unless stated in writing and signed by a person duly authorized by Glober.tv.
5) In case of contradiction between the English and French versions, the French version prevails.
6) The Glober.tv Web Site uses a set of technologies put into practice through Graph Api called Open Graph Protocol. Open Graph Protocol allows the user to interact with a Facebook profile or a Facebook page from the Web Site www.glober.tv. Facebook controls the Open Graph Protocol. As a user of the Web Site www.glober.tv you are subject to general conditions of Facebook. See Part C of this Agreement.
7) Cookie and Open Graph, we do not keep any personal information in the cookies.
- 2. Data of diagnosis and techniques
The user agrees that Glober.tv and its partners may collect, maintain, process and use data on diagnosis and techniques. This information is collected periodically to facilitate the availability of updates of the Web Site and miscellaneous services, related to the Website, provided to the users. Glober.tv may use this information, while ensuring that the user’s identity is not revealed, in order to improve its Web Site or to provide services and technologies to the user. This information is also used to verify conformity with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- 3. Proprietary Rights
1) The Content on this Web Site is covered by the provisions of the Copyright Act, R.S.C. 1985, c. C-42, as amended from time to time, by Canadian laws, policies, regulations and international agreements. Such provisions serve to identify the information source and, in specific instances, to prohibit reproduction of Content without written permission.
2) However, the user licenses Glober.tv, a non-exclusive, unlimited in time and globally, without financial compensation, the right to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use any Content that the user uploads on the www.glober.tv for the exploitation of www.glober.tv. The user warrants that he is authorized to grant all rights set forth in the preceding sentence.
3) For any other use by or authorized by Glober.tv, Glober.tv must request that the user of the Web Site provides a license for the Content that the user holds the copyright.
4) All Content on the Web Site, including, without limitation, text, data, information, images, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, special games, surveys, contest and special promotions, are protected by intellectual property rights owned and controlled either by Glober.tv and its partners, or by third parties (user).
5) Content from the Web Site may not be copied, downloaded, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed, in any way, without the prior written consent of Glober.tv.
6) Modification of Content or use of Content for any purpose other than your own personal, non-commercial or home use is a violation of copyrights and other intellectual property rights.
7) The trademarks, logos and service marks that you see on this Web Site are registered and unregistered marks of Glober.tv, its partners, or third parties who have licensed the use of such marks to Glober.tv. Any misuse of the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this Web Site is strictly prohibited.
8) Glober.tv welcomes your comments on its services. However, any notes, messages, billboard postings, ideas, suggestions or other material that you submit to the management of Glober.tv will become the property of Glober.tv. As a result, Glober.tv must ask that you do not send to the management of Glober.tv any original creative materials such as stories or artwork.
- 4. Managing Content
1) Glober.tv does not and cannot review the Content uploaded by users of the Web Site. Glober.tv is not responsible for such content. However, Glober.tv reserves the right to delete, move or edit any Content that it may determine at its sole discretion, as violating this Agreement or is otherwise determined unacceptable. User shall remain solely responsible for all Content uploaded by him or by any other person using his account.
2) The user accepts by using this Web Site the opportunity to meet Content considered offensive, indecent or objectionable, not necessarily identified as such. The user agrees to use the Website at its own risk and releases Glober.tv of any responsibility to him as to content that may be offensive, indecent or objectionable.
- 5. Permitted Uses and Restrictions Web Site
1) The user agrees to use the Web Site only for lawful purposes.
Accordingly, the user may not:
a) post, transmit or promote any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable Content;
b) harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort to another user of the Web Site or any other person;
c) post, transmit, promote, link or facilitate the distribution of sexually explicit or any other Content which is deemed by Glober.tv to be offensive;
d) upload Content that contains material protected by intellectual property laws or other applicable laws unless the user owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all necessary consents;
e) upload Content that transmit any malware;
f) post or transmit chain letters or pyramid schemes;
g) post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation without permission;
h) falsify the origin or source of Content uploaded;
i) violate any operating rule, policy or guideline of any other interactive service; or
j) modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any Content obtained from the Web Site.
2) As a user of the Web Site, you have access to two categories of user is the "Glober Amateurs" or the "Glober Trotters". The second category is considered higher than the first. To access to the second category, users must earn votes through the system "Like" or "J’aime" and put online videos. If the number of videos and the number of "J’aime" or "Like" is greater than the number determined by Glober.tv, the user moves to the second category "Globe Trotters". Once the level reaches "Globe Trotters ", the user can participate in the contest of the month. See Rules and Regulations of contest.
- 6. Registration and User Qualifications
1) As part of the registration process, you will select a password and fill in certain information about yourself. You must provide accurate, complete and current registration information.
2) Subscriptions to the Web Site are available only to individuals (not to corporations or other businesses) who are at least eighteen years of age. The right to use the Web Site is personal to the user and cannot be transferred to any other person.
3) The user is responsible for all use of his account by any person whether or not authorized by him and the user must also make sure that any use of his account complies with this Agreement.
- 7. User Information
Unless you elect otherwise by making the appropriate selection on the www.glober.tv registration form, Glober.tv shall have the right to disclose certain limited user information (e.g., user's name and mailing address) to third party vendors for the purpose of providing users with information on products and services. Glober.tv shall also have the right to disclose aggregate information on user usage and demographics in a manner that does not reveal the personal identity of any individual user.
- 8. Web Site and Third Party
1) The Web Site may contain links to sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties ("External Sites"). The user acknowledges that Glober.tv is not responsible for the availability of any External Site, or the content located on or through, any External Site. You should contact the Web Site Administrator of External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links to sites on the Internet.
2) This Web Site may display, contain or make available the content of third parties. By using this Web Site, the user acknowledges and accepts that Glober.tv is not responsible for the content of the third party.
- 9. Termination of Service
1) This Agreement is effective until terminated.
2) The user may terminate his account at any time by completing the "www.glober.tv/cancel.form".
3) Glober.tv undertakes not to use or store the Contents of a user whose web account on www.glober.tv has been closed.
4) Glober.tv may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the Web Site, including this Agreement, at any time, without prior notice or liability.
5) Glober.tv reserves the right to modify, suspend, remove or disable access to the Web Site at its sole discretion at any time without notice. Glober.tv is not responsible for the removal or for disabling access to this Web Site. Glober.tv may also restrict the access to this Web Site in any manner whatsoever at any time for any reason without prior notice or liability.
6) The rights of a user under this Agreement shall automatically terminate and cease to be effective without notice from Glober.tv if the user does not comply with any of the conditions in this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, the user must stop using the Web Site. Sections 1. 2) 3) 4) 5), 10 et 11 of this Agreement can survive such termination.
10. Exclusion de garanties et limitation de responsabilité
1) Neither Glober.tv nor any provider of third party content makes any warranty that the Web Site will be uninterrupted or error-free as to the Content of the Web Site.
2) The user expressly agrees that his use of the Web Site is at his sole risk. The Web Site and its Content are provided “as is” and “as available” the user’s personal use, without warranties of any kind unless such warranties are legally incapable of exclusion. In no event shall Glober.tv and/ or its partners be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Web Site or with the delay or inability to use the Web Site. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, Glober.tv’s liability shall be limited to the extent permitted by law. Glober.tv does not endorse, warrant or guarantee any product or service offered through the web site, except as expressly provided elsewhere, and will not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between the user and third party providers of products or services.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Glober.tv, its partners, its collaborators, its employees, contractors, officers and directors from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, that arise from the use of the Web site. Glober.tv reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by a user under this Agreement.
12. Infringement Notice
1) Glober.tv respects the intellectual property of others. Glober.tv asks its users to do the same. Glober.tv may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the account of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
2) If you believe that your work has been copied or is accessible on the Web Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify Glober.tv by providing its copyright agent the following information:
a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
b) a description of the Content (copyrighted work) that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., Web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
c) your name, your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
d) a statement by you in which you claim that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
e) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Glober.tv’s agent of copyright can be reached as follows:
By e-mail: email@example.com_________________________________
- NOTIFICATION FROM GLOBER.TV
If Glober.tv needs to contact you regarding this Agreement, your user account, change of the Website or any services of Glober.tv and / or its partners, you agree to receive notifications by electronic mail.
- C. TERMS FOR FACEBOOK
Glober.tv created its Web Site www.glober.tv in compliance with the "Developer Principles and Policies" of Facebook. We invite you to read the documents below if you have not already done so. You have the responsibility to respect them.
- Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
- Facebook Principles